Use this link to access official order forms and other client specific areas. Contact us on 08 8118 8118 for assistance. Please be ready with your client username and password.
Terms & Privacy
We apply the definition of personal information contained within the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. For the purpose of clarification we do not consider the personal opinions of employees relating to customers as personal information.
When providing us with information, individuals have a right to know:
• who will receive or view the information;
• what the information is being collected for;
• why the information is being collected; and
• how the information will be used.
1. Policy Statement
1. Stillwell Select will only collect and disclose information which is required to provide recruitment or employment services to individuals who have provided their consent.
2. Stillwell Select will take reasonable steps to ensure the individual is aware of the purpose for which the information is being collected and subsequently who can or will have access to it.
3. Stillwell Select will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected, used and disclosed is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
2. Access and Correction
1. Individuals have the right to examine the personal information collected and maintained by Stillwell Select. Personal information can be examined, by appointment, during normal business hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
2. Should an individual identify any errors in the information examined, Stillwell Select will immediately rectify this with due notification.
3. If the information sought impacts upon the privacy of any other individual then an extract or summary of the record will be provided in a manner that continues to protect the privacy of all parties.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
1. At Stillwell Select we take every precaution to ensure that access to personal information is restricted to those staff members and third parties with a business need to see it and once personal details are no longer required that these details are appropriately destroyed or permanently de-identified.
2. Stillwell Select will only use or disclose information about an individual for purposes for which the individual consents.
3. Stillwell Select will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds on individuals from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
4. Summary Information
1. Preserving Your Privacy
Every precaution is taken to ensure that access to information provided is restricted to those with a business need to see it.
We do not disclose any personal information about you to any outside parties, except with your prior approval or when we believe the law requires it. We reserve the right to disclose appropriate personal information about you to those client employers in whose organisation you have expressed interest in obtaining employment. This interest would be confirmed by your formal application for any position that we have advertised or of which you have become aware through our communication with you.
2. Security of Information
We endeavor at all times to provide security of this site over all data and activities. All the personal information we collect is stored and protected against unauthorised access on databases that are not connected with the Internet. However, users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet.
3. Future Changes
4. Further Information on Privacy